City of Ballarat
Pyrenees Shire Council
Horsham Rural City
Northern Grampians Shire Council
Pyrenees Grapegrowers & Winemakers
Oregional Collective tailored and delivered a presenting partnership between Food & Drinks Victoria (Melbourne Food & Wine Festival) and Grampians Tourism as administrator to funds secured through the Wine Growth Fund, under the auspice of Regional Development Victoria, and in partnership with the parties stated above.
The purpose of the partnership was to promote both the wine and tourism offering of the Grampians and Pyrenees regions to a metro-based audience via the festival, with the longer-term aim to encourage visitation to the region at a later date.
Via the onsite tourism-led Toast To Travel activation, among other trade and consumer-facing deliverables, Oregional navigated multiple postponements, an event cancellation and a complete change in event/partnership concept due to COVID, and delivered on the below objectives:
– Leverage an existing event and audience to build awareness of the Grampians and Pyrenees wine regions and tourism offerings among a metro-Melbourne audience
– Create opportunities for metro-based consumers to trial wines from the regions
– Promote the tourism offering of the region to an existing engaged audience base
– Build a remarketing pool via consumer promotions,activation and targeted content to drive visitation at a later date.
– Almost 2,000 email addresses were added to stakeholder databases, a result from the viral sweep competition